XT Nickel coated electric guitar strings offer enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer-lasting performance than standard electric strings. The XT coating, applied to each string in the set, delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the bright tone and natural feel of the uncoated string. Beneath the coating, XT Nickel are made with a NY Steel core, nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, resulting in added resilience and tonal versatility, excellent for a wide range of musical styles. 11-49 Medium gauge strings provide increased volume, with slightly more tension and resistance.
D’Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
- XT Nickel electric strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile electric guitar tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- Fusion Twist technology assures XT Nickel strings stay in tune better, while the NY Steel core wire offers greater break strength—bent two whole steps higher, XT strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
- XT Nickel sets have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- XT electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
|String Pack Size||SIngle Set|
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.