XT Nickel bass strings offer enhanced strength, better pitch stability, and longer-lasting performance than standard bass guitar strings. The XT coating provides advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the bright tone and natural feel of an uncoated bass string. Beneath the coating, XT Nickel bass guitar strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, resulting in added resilience and tonal versatility, excellent for a wide range of musical styles. This 50-105 Medium gauge set has a higher tension, affording increased low-end response and output.
D’Addario XT strings feature high carbon steel cores with an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, giving you enhanced break resistance and unyielding pitch stability—all while preserving the tone and feel of your favorite uncoated strings. These strings are made to stay, with uncompromising performance that never fades away.
- XT strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- High carbon steel wire and Fusion Twist technologies deliver unrivaled tuning stability and break resistance. Strings stay in tune 131% better than traditional strings!
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- The inner packaging features a re-sealable zip closure, for ease of opening as well as storage of unused strings.
- Every set includes a Players Circle code for product identification, registration, and authentication. Players can collect points to get rewarded with D’Addario products and merchandise.
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.