PERFORM AT THE SPEED OF INSPIRATION
Combining song-based looping and organic rhythms in a compact package, the RC-10R brings fresh inspiration to live performances, songwriting sessions, and daily practice. This next-generation Loop Station is a real-time creation machine, enabling you to develop spontaneous music that moves and grooves with two unique song sections, intros/endings, and rhythm fills. Onboard controls and visual loop indicators provide easy, self-contained operation, while expanded control is possible with external switches and MIDI. A vast rhythm library is on hand to cover nearly any music genre, and you can even import your own rhythms to personalize the RC-10R for specific songs and styles.
- Next-generation performance tool combining song-based looping and dynamic rhythms in a small footprint
- Cover nearly any genre with over 280 preset rhythm styles that include two unique sections, intro/ending fills, and two transition fills
- Sixteen versatile drum kits with high-quality sounds from the BOSS and Roland rhythm libraries
- Stereo looper engine with six hours of recording time and class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Serial two-track operation for building loop performances with two independent song parts
- Two circular indicators display loop and rhythm playback status
- Simple operation with informative LCD and intuitive interface
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories and 50 user rhythms
- Selectable output filter to optimize guitar and rhythm sounds for a guitar amp or full-range sound system
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Mac/Windows software for importing WAV loops and user rhythms in SMF format
- Additional content available for download at BOSS Tone Central
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.