The D'Addario Humidipak is the only maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for guitar. It automatically maintains the optimal 45-50% relative humidity level within your instrument case, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, the Humidipak system provides true “two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture on demand. No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors. The Humidipak Kit comes with 3 Humidipaks and a soft mesh pouch that will not harm your instrument's finish. Humidipaks last between 2 and 6 months and should always be kept in a sealed environment like a hard-shell case. Once the Humidipaks become firm, discard and replace using the 3 refills that come in the Humidipak Replacement Pack (PW-HPRP-03).
- The first two-way humidity control that maintains a constant 45%-50% relative humidity level within your instruments case
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage cause by lack of humidification
- No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors Unlike refillable humidifiers
- Eliminates the guesswork and anxiety of maintaining your instrument’s proper humidity level
- If Your instrument has not been previously humidified or is in a known dry condition, it is recommended to use Humidipak Restore to safely reestablish the proper humidity level to your instrument and it’s case before using the Humidipak Maintain System. Using Maintain packets on a dry instrument/case will greatly shorten the lifespan of the packets.
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.