Designed specifically for classical guitars and instruments with flat (non-radiused) fretboards, the Artist Classical Capo utilizes a patented trigger geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Artist Classical Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger design and lightweight aluminum construction adds no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. The Artist Classical Capo includes a Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. Tuner sold separately. US Pat. 8,779,262
- Designed for use on classical guitars with flat (non-radiused) fretboards
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Trigger geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Integrated pick holder
- Includes Micro Tuner mounting bracket
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.