NYXL bass guitar strings thump harder, bend farther, and sound thicker than any bass string you’ve played before. As our premium uncoated bass string, NYXL bass strings provide higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated harmonics where it counts. Using a NY Steel core, Fusion Twist technology, and premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire, with a reengineered core-to-wrap ratio, NYXL bass guitar strings deliver extra versatility, familiar feel, and a boosted tone that’ll expand the scope of your low-end. This 50-105 Medium gauge set has a higher tension, affording increased low-end response and output.
NYXL Bass features our high carbon NY Steel core wrapped with our reformulated nickel-plated steel. This new construction delivers deep, powerful lows, focused punch, and accentuated harmonics. Designed for all playing styles, NYXL Bass provides more dynamic range and sustain than any other bass string.
- NYXL bass guitar strings are our premium uncoated bass string, delivering unrivaled strength and tuning stability, plus enhanced tonal response
- The premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire used for NYXL bass strings features a reengineered core-to-wrap ratio, for a more versatile string which still maintains a familiar feel, plus accentuated harmonics.
- Thanks to the NY Steel core wire, NYXL bass guitar strings stay in tune better and offer greater break strength than standard bass strings.
- NYXL bass sets have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- NYXL bass guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
- String Gauges: NYXL Nickel Wound .050, .070, .085, .100
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.