Sennheiser ew 500 G4-KK205 Pro Wireless Handheld Mic Set with Neumann Mic, AW+ Band
The best of two brands. Sennheiser and Neumann bring the reliability of wireless transmission and the excellence of studio sound together.
The Neumann super-cardioid condenser capsule KK 205 offers true Neumann sound, combined with Sennheiser G4 wireless transmission to provide you the freedom of wireless operation and all the virtues of a rugged stage microphone: excellent pop protection and high feedback resistance. The ew 500 G4 is highly flexible. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.