Evans Genera HD Dry Snare heads feature two plies of film. An outer ply of 5mil film and an inner ply of 7.5mil film, in combination with a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain. Precision-drilled dry vents around the perimeter of head reduce overtones and control sustain. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- white snare drum head made using two plies of film. An outer ply of 5mil and an inner ply of 7.5mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- One of Evans most popular heads, this single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
- The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
|Drum Head Size||12 Inch or 13 Inch or 14 Inch|
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.