D'Addario was the first to use Phosphor Bronze in acoustic guitar strings back in 1974. Today, Phosphor Bronze is played throughout the world and considered to be the standard in acoustic strings, thanks to its beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth. Our pioneering Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a high-carbon steel core, providing tonal versatility suitable for all acoustic styles and musical genres. These 11-52 Custom Light gauge strings have slightly more volume and projection than Extra Light, while still being easy to play.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation. Also available in 3D packs.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.