Evans coated G1 series features a single ply of 10mil film blending bright tone, sustain, sensitivity, and durability. The G1 head sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 15" drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.