Audio Technica ATW-1101/L System 10 2.4 GHz Wireless System with MT830cW Lavalier Mic
Enjoy high-fidelity digital wireless in an easily expandable system
The ATW-1101/L configuration features ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack transmitter with an MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation; easy setup; and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this advanced package offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to 8 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The system's receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display, and ensure clear communications by providing 3 levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space.
- Frequency Diversity sends the signal on 2 dynamically-allocated frequencies for interference-free communication.
- Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference.
- Space Diversity uses 2 discreet antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- ATW-R1100 receiver
- ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter
- MT830cW omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- AT8420 mic clothing clip
- AT8130 mic windscreens
- Digital 24-bit / 48kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼" output jacks with level control
- Overall System:
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: > 109dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05%, typical
- Operating Range: 30m (100') typical, open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C), note: battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, depending upon microphone type
- Audio Sampling: 24-bit / 48KHz
- ATW-R110 receiver:
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: 0dBV
- ¼" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240VAC (50 / 60Hz) to 12VDC, 0.5A (center positive) switched-mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06" (190 x 46.2 x 128.5mm)
- Net Weight: 10.2oz. (290g)
- Power supply included
- ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter:
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection: 4-pin Locking Connector:
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries (sold separately): (2) 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: > 7 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.76" x 4.21" x 0.98" (70.2 x 107 x 24.9mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 3.5oz. (100g)
- MT830cW lavalier microphone:
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Cable: 55" (1.4m), terminated for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.