The 15Watt Howitzer guitar amp/preamp is an ultra-compact workhorse that’s perfect as part of a portable guitar rig, or as an emergency backup and gig saver should your main amp break down. It’s super flexible, like a musical chameleon, and depending on the gear you use and your style, will fit in the broadest range of genres.
The 15Watt Howitzer’s Volume and Gain controls let you go as clean or as crunchy as you want while the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs provide plentiful tone shaping. Its FX Loop gives you the option of putting effects like reverb and delay after the preamp. Of course you can still run your guitar straight into pedals and then right into the 15Watt Howitzer’s input jack.
• 15 watts of power, but small enough to fit on a pedalboard or pack in a gig bag
• A full set of sound shaping controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble
• Bright/Norm switch: choose between a subtle top boost with more presence or a slightly darker top end
• Class D amp design for maximum output efficiency and minimal space requirements. Note: The D does not stand for digital and while this is a solid-state design, there is no digital coding of the signal
• Comes equipped with its own 24VDC/1.0A Power Supply
• FX loop with Send/Return jacks lets you place effects between the 15Watt Howitzer’s preamp section and Volume knob
• Connects directly to an 8O — 16O speaker cabinet