The TASCAM DP-24SD Digital Portastudio records 24 tracks to solid-state drive, with up to eight track simultaneous recording via XLR and 1/4" combo jacks. Input processing includes compression and limiting, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. The color display and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative, and the included 4GB SD card can be replaced with up to 32GB SDHC media or swapped with other cards between projects for up to 50 hours of music.
The DP-24SD has 8 XLR-TRS combo inputs that can withstand multi-microphone recording with drums.
Phantom power supply is also possible, with the INPUT H compatible with direct guitar inputs.
With dynamic effects, which are indispensable for high-quality recording, up to 8 effects can be used for each input.
In addition, the DP-24SD comes with built-in guitar multi-effects, tuner, and metronome, allowing users to complete recording preparations with this device alone.
You don't need a PHD in studio recording to sound like a pro with the TASCAM DP-24DS Portastudio. We put everything you need at your fingertips so you can see and control everything that's happening.
Full-color LCD screens and self-illuminated buttons visually communicate the recording process, and everything from level setting, compression, and limiting happens with sturdy sliders, buttons, and knobs.
The TASCAM DP-24DS's intuitive design allows you to quickly dive deeper into any setting without distracting you from your creative session.
- Simultaneous 24-track playback for epic productions
- Eight mixing / monitoring inputs
- Eight mono tracks and eight stereo tracks to fit any band situation
- Stereo tracks double as mono tracks for additional input flexibility
- 40-input mixer to mixdown
- 32 playback tracks with eight mixing/monitoring inputs
- Simultaneous recording is perfect for session multitracking or live recording
- Professional audio bit depth and sample rate settings of 16/24-bit and 44.1k/48k
- Eight combo jacks for mic and line inputs
- High-quality HDDA mic preamps with phantom power for studio condensers
- Guitar input selectable for direct recording with amp simulation
- Unbalanced and balanced stereo monitor outputs for flexibility
- Two effect sends for integrating outboard gear
- Headphone output for silent monitoring
- Remote input to connect an RC-3F footswitch for hand-free tracking
- Studio quality effects for inputs, guitars, mixdown, and mastering
- Bounce to mix input signals and playback tracks and record the mixed signal to track
- Virtual tracks capability
- Recording must-haves include mark function, chromatic tuner, and metronome
- Same file transfer capability as USB mass storage device of a computer
- AC adapter and 4GB SD card included
Buy Now, Pay Later
We have a variety of interest-free options available.
Click below to prequalify without impacting your credit score.